Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Something is off

Over the past week or so, I've been feeling off. My emotions are all over the place! I'm tired all the time. I just want to curl up in bed all day and sleep. I've realized what's off is my eating habits! I've been eating too much processed food and not nearly enough fruits and vegetables!! I was reading a blog that my friend Elizabeth and her aunts have created (http://www.3fruitychicks.com) and I realized that it is time for a change and another reboot!

Step 1: Spend the next 4 days removing processed sugars, dairy, and meat from my diet.

Step 2: Starting January 1 I'm going on a 10-day (maybe longer) juice fast. I need to clean out my body again and get the energy I had back!

Step 3: Make an exercise schedule and stick to it! I plan on asking friends to help me (come work-out with me, going walking/running with me, or just call and remind/motivate me to go). Having a good support system is important!

Step 4: Enjoy New Year's Eve and celebrate the success that I've had!

Now on a better note, even with not eating the best and surviving through the holidays, I've continued to lose weight! I have lost a total of 41 lbs!!! Remember my goal is to lose a total of 150 lbs by this summer so the disk in my back with either move back on it's own or I can have surgery to have it moved back into place. Which means I only have 109 lbs left to go!!! And I will do it!

Here's to a new year, with a new beginning of life for me!

Starting weight: 365 lbs
Current weight: 324 lbs
Total lost: 41 lbs!!! woot woot!

I'll post some new photos soon!

1 comment:

  1. Reading all of these things are always SO exciting! Congratulations and keep it up - you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete