Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Under 300!!!

So, the scale and me have not been friends lately. Since May it has seemed to just stay between 315lbs and 310lbs. I was getting very frustrated and discouraged! I got tired on stepping on the scale and seeing the same numbers!

Well, this evening I decided to step on the scale quickly. I was hoping that I had at least lost 2 lbs. I looked down and it read 297! WHAT?!?! Is something wrong with the scale??? So, I tried it a few more times. Yep, I now weigh 297 lbs!!! That means I'm finally under 300 lbs!!! I've lost 68 lbs since last October!!! YAY!!!

So, you might be wondering what changed in my life recently. Well... I changed positions at work. I'm now the housekeeper. I no longer work nights (better on the body with sleep and food) and I am VERY active all day long. I'm consistently moving. By the end of the day, I'm exhausted! I just want to sleep. So, if you want to lose weight, just clean ALL day! LOL!

I'm SO HAPPY!!! Good-bye 68LBS!!! Please don't ever come back!

YAY! YAY! YAY!

I'd like to thank all my wonderful amazing friends and family for all your support! I'd also like to thank my AWESOME boyfriend Spencer for all of his support and belief in me! I feel so blessed!

Starting Weight: 365 lbs.
Current Weight: 297 lbs!!!!

Total Lost so far: 68 LBS!!!!

Only 32 more lbs to hit 100lbs lost!!!

P.S. In 2 weeks Spencer will hit his 6 month mark (1/4 of his mission). I have now lost over 1/4 of my goal to lose 200 lbs! I can do this!


Here's a recent picture of me. It's only my face, but I am beautiful! Yes, I can say that! :P

3 comments:

  1. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!! So happy for you! Congrates! That's awesome that you are still on track to meet your goal for when Spencer gets home. Way To Go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Stephanie! That is really amazing progress! It makes me want to get into gear and go work out too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I hasn't been easy, but it feels great!

    ReplyDelete